hulu.com/activate - enter hulu activation code
To activate Hulu Device, visit hulu.com/activate and enter Hulu activation code to start your Hulu subscription. Hulu activation code is a 5 -character alpha-numeric code. As a sample activation code : FG123.if user face problem for Hulu activation, do not worry our technical team will help you.
Activate hulu using activation code
- Connect your Hulu device with TV
- Click on Get Activation Code, Note it down
- Type www.hulu.com/activate in your computer browser
- Sign in to your Hulu account using your credentials. If you do not have any Hulu account then you need to create it.
- You will get an option to Activate Hulu on device.Click on it.
- Enter Hulu Activation code you noted
- Your Hulu device is activated
Manage Your Hulu Device
- Type hulu.com/activate in your computer brwoser
- Sign in with your credentials using while activation
- Click on Manage Hulu Account
- You will get option for billing, Renewal, Subscribed channel or disconnect deice
- Follow online instructions to Manage options
Navigation On The Latest Hulu App
Learn how to navigate the latest Hulu app experience and get to exactly what you want to watch or do. The latest Hulu app experience is available on all devices that support the new Hulu app. To quickly get to what you want to watch or do on your devices, use the following main menu destinations. Click on the links to learn more.
- Home: It includes the most timely and relevant collections for you. This includes the Keep Watching section, where you can quickly resume in-progress shows and movies, right from where you last left off.
- Browse: Go to the Browse menu to explore all of Hulu’s available content. You can browse by network or specific genres, or broaden your search with categories like TV Shows, Movies, Hulu Originals, or Kids.
- Live TV: If you’re a Live TV subscriber, you’ll have an additional menu item available in your main navigation: Live TV. Select this option to jump right into the live stream of the last channel you were watching.
- My Stuff: Selecting My Stuff will take you right to everything you've chosen to keep track of on Hulu. This is also where you can check for any expiring items, as well as manage your Cloud DVR recordings if you’re a Live TV subscriber.
- Search: Use it if you already know exactly what you want. You can search for shows, networks, sports, movies and more. Start typing and Search will instantly begin to populate results — saving you time and energy.
- Account: Visit your Account to view and manage subscription details, like billing history and payment information, as well as to change personal preferences like profiles and Autoplay.